Prompt has years of experience in developing basic and complex solutions in electronic design and signal processing across many industries and diverse product applications. Our core services, expertise, capabilities and technologies are interrelated with the products we have developed and markets we have served.
Providing solutions and support to your electronic product development needs is the goal of our team of highly skilled and dedicated designers. Promot has an extensive set of tools for electrical circuit design, simulation, and testing, including microcontroller and FPGA design. The team has combined experiences in various technology applications such as telecom products (wired/wireless), electronic consumer products, internet appliances, automotive electronics, switch-mode power supplies, RF technologies (e.g. Zigbee, RFID, Unlicensed ISM band radio applications) and have used technology solutions from Altera, TI, Freescale, Microchip, ATMEL and other leading manufacturers of analog and digital devices.
Here are some of the services and technologies we’ve implemented for the top industries.
- Military & Government
Hardware Circuit Design
- Analog Circuit Design
- Digital Circuit Design
- Mixed Signal Analog and Digital Circuit Design
- Precision and High Speed Analog Circuit Design
- RF Wireless Design
- Microprocessor & Controller interface
- Legacy Designs
- Replace Obsolete Parts
- Add New Functions
Digital Signal Processing
- Signal Processing and Algorithm Design
- Embedded DSP Processor Product Design
- Medical, Military, Industrial and Telco Equipment Design
- Audio Equipment Design
- Legacy software code
- Replace processor and code
- Verify functionality
FPGA design and development
VHDL: Hardware Description and Verification Language
- Products can be miniaturized requiring less PCB space
- Shortened design times by using industry toolsets
- Reduced design costs
- Zero fabrication cost and zero NRE
- Reprogrammablity reducing board spins and fabrication times
- Manufacturing and layout is streamlined due to fewer parts being place on the board.
- Board space usage is minimized
- Overall product costs are reduced, because a variety of digital logic chips can be replaced by one or two types of programmable logic chips and part inventory is reduced.
Embedded systems development
It's team of engineers is focused on building high performance, embedded and signal processing systems. We offer a wide range of design, development and support services for embedded systems during all the phases of the product lifecycle. We offer services that allow our clients bringing their products much faster to market and in a more cost-effective way. We put emphasis on proven technologies and trusted providers.
We provide stand-alone embedded software (firmware) for microcontrollers, system-on-chip (SoC) and digital signal processors (DSP) or implement embedded operating systems or real-time operating systems.
Our engineers have rich experience in implementation of digital signal processing algorithms for DSPs and are able to take up research and development, which leads to innovative solutions.
Skills and Technologies
- Analog-to-Digital Converters (ADC) and
Digital-to-Analog Converters (DAC)
- Actuators and Motor control
- Battery powered autonomous devices
- FPGA custom hardware functionality
- LCD/TFT, touchscreens
- RFID (ISO15693, ISO18000-3, ISO14443A/B)
- USB 2.0, 3.0
- MBUS, Modbus
- WiFi 802.11
- Zigbee 802.15
- Assembly Language (ARM, Blackfin, C6000)
- Script languages (BASH, TCL)
- AM17xx, AM18xx, AM335x (ARM11, Cortex A8)
- STM32, Stellaris (Cortex M3/M4)
- TMS320C2000, TMS320C5000, TMS320C6000
Operating Systems and Kernels
- Linux (including Real Time extensions)
- Texas Instruments
- Analog Devices
- Microchip (Partner)